Production of metal packaging (Dniprovska TC)
Creation of a modern industrial complex for the production of metal packaging.
Potential distribution channels are producers of canned meat, fish, fruit and vegetable; oil; vegetable and animal fats; honey; molasses. Also, chemical and paint and varnish production (paints, varnishes, oils).
The second phase of the project involves the launch of:
- production line of can cover (d 100 mm, 63 mm, 48 mm);
- production line of seamless metal tin can;
- production line of canisters (1, 3, 4, 5, 6 liters);
- line of lamination and UV-print.
- credit line up to 7% year in foreign currency;
- share interest in percentage according to the amount of investment
- compliance with modern environmental safety standards;
- annual growth of twist off lid is 10-12%;
- saturation of the both Ukraine and world market;
- creation of 250 new workplaces.
|Payback Period, PP||6 years|
Square: 2.5 ha
Special purpose: industrial land
Cadastral number: is assigned
Engineering infrastructure header
Water, gas and electricity are available and do not require any additional investments.
Project gross income per year – $19.4 mln
There are available both auto and railway access to the production territory ; the river port is at a distance of 5 km.
Today already launched:
- varnishing line and full color printing line – manufactured by KBA-MetalPrint GmbH (Germany);
- CPT & ndash equipment system for pre-pressing – manufactured by AGFA (Belgium);
- X-Rite (IGT) modern laboratory of varnishes and paints;
- production line of twist off lid type – manufactured by Rainer Naroska (Germany) d 82 mm, 66 mm, 53 mm;
- production line of metal canisters (18-20 liters) (Germany);
- production line of cap for preserving glass jar.
$12.9 mln was invested in the first phase of construction