Hydrogen production plant with usage of renewable solar energy (Dniprovska TC)
Construction of the plant for production of hydrogen with usage of renewable solar energy and solar panels.
- solar power plant – 95 MW АС;
- water electrolyzer – 20 MW;
- storage system – 20 MW.
Annual solar radiation level: 1,332 kWh/kWp.
Land plot location near the Dnipro river (800 m) creates a successful combination of the sun and water energy potential to produce “green” hydrogen.
- railway station – 0.5 km;
- territorial highway, connection Т 0401 – 0.2 km.
- own funds – 30%;
- potential investor – 70%.
- production of electricity from renewable sources;
- generation of environmentally friendly electricity for further sale via “green” rate;
- reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from electricity generation.
Within the framework of the project:
Solar power plant
- a legal entity (LLC) with statutory capital of 1 mln UAH was created;
- a land plots lease agreement has been signed;
- a detailed land plots plan has been agreed upon together with a strategic environmental assessment;
- solar power plant project has been developed;
- an agreement was signed on connecting to power grids and technical specifications.
Square: 6 land plots with total area of 145 ha;
Special purpose: for placement, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings and structures of facilities of power generating enterprises, institutions and organizations;
Cadastral number: 1210100000:09:237:0051; 1210100000:09:237:0050; 1210100000:09:237:0049; 1210100000:09:237:0048; 1210100000:09:237:0047; 1210100000:09:237:0046.
Steward: communal ownership
Engineering infrastructure header
Water supply: water-pumping station – 100 m, the Dnipro river – 800 m; power supply: connection to electrical grid 150 kV and 330 kV.
The project has a high potential for the developed industries of the region, namely the metallurgical and metal-working industries, mechanical engineering, the military-industrial complex, aircraft construction, the rocket and space industry, the chemical and petrochemical industries, etc., which are ready to introduce the use of green hydrogen in the production process.