Reconstruction of the ecological sports and recreation leisure center (Verkhniodniprovska TC)
Creation of the modern ecological sports and recreation leisure center for 250 people through the reconstruction of the existing recreation camp «Dniprovski Svitanky» with all the necessary infrastructure:
- 4 residential buildings for visitors;
- assembly hall;
- SPA center;
- aquatic sports station;
- sports facilities and grounds.
It also provides for the 175 kW solar power plant construction to meet own demands and to sell on a «green tariff».
Today, the recreation camp can accommodate up to 80 people in the summer and up to 30 people all year round.
- the highway Н 08 – 5 km;
- the railway station – 50 km;
- the international airport «Dnipropetrovsk» – 140 km;
- the Dnieper river- 20 m.
- share participation;
- creation of a joint venture;
- credit line.
- rehabilitation, relaxation of residents from Dnipropetrovsk region and other regions;
- organization of sports and cultural events for children and youth;
- carrying out ceremonial events, workshops, seminars etc.
|Net Present Value, NPV||$ 1,6 mln|
|Profit index PI||136 %|
|Internal rate of return, IRR||18 %|
|Payback Period, PP||6 years|
|EBITDA||$ 2,4 mln|
- two-storey bedroom block with an area of 2 250 m2;
- mess dining hall with an area of 1 200 m2;
- medical building with an area of 470 m2;
- utility building with an area of 260 m2.
Buildings need major repairs.
Square: 4,6 ha
Special purpose: recreational land
Cadastral number: 1221087000:01:096:0003
Steward: «ARMAN HRUP», Ltd
Engineering infrastructure header
electricity supply: heating substation with a capacity of 100 kW on the land plot; water supply: two wells (special water use permit №66 / DP / 49d-17); modern wastewater treatment plant and biological sewage treatment plant.
The territory of the recreation camp is located in a pine forest, on the Dnieper river bank.
Here can spend their relax not only residents of Dnipropetrovsk region, but also the residents of nearby regions such as Poltava and Kirovohrad.